Senior Account Manager - Service Provider, Korea
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.JOB SUMMARY
We are searching for a highly reputable and relationship driven Senior Account Manager to drive our Service Provider business. Your responsibilities will include development and leading all aspects of the Service Provider business in Korea this includes selling to them as a customer and building them as a route to market as cloud and managed service providers
You will participate and be intricately working with the Nutanix field sales teams across Korea, country leadership, regional and corporate VPs and Directors. You will have significant input and influence over decisions relating to programs, investments and initiatives across the region. You will also participate as a key member of the regional channel and service provider organizations.
- Drive revenue and bookings growth through our SP partnerships
- Strategic activities – Develop the overall partnership relationship and associated detailed Go-To-Market business plan related to the Cloud and MSP business
- Operational Activities – Track and Manage Review Forecasts with Nutanix channel partners & Nutanix Teams including focus on pipeline activities and build weekly and Quarterly reviews with the SP’s
- Engage and develop core business development activities. This is inclusive in building and executing plans by Territories with named SPs and the Nutanix team.
- Identifying key deals to win & ensure teams are aligned on specific projects. Ensure we have an ongoing plan to evolve the solutions portfolio of Nutanix offerings for both resale and managed service.
- Strong RFP knowledge in large scale deals with a focus on pricing models and complex deals for our SPs.
- Develop executive mapping and coverage model including regular meetings with executives to update & identify areas to grow the relationship
- Develop an account plan to sell to the Service Provider customers based on their business needs.
- Execute an enablement plan, facilitate training opportunities ensuring the SP is capable of selling and delivering Nutanix based solutions
- Develop joint demand plans including, seminars, customer events, marketing plans and tradeshows with our SPs Understanding and help with basic architecture, design, RFP reply and product demonstrations.
- You will be a top-tier Sales professional who has shown success in building service provider relationships both MSP and cloud providers.
- A working knowledge of MSP and cloud business models and ability to drive creation of new services leveraging Nutanix technology platforms
- You are someone who has exceptionally strong experience working reciprocally with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- You have a high performing appetite to understand how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
- Understanding of Business-critical applications, Virtualization and the public/private cloud market
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of sales and business development experience across the Technology Vendor sector
- Strong network and relationships in named service providers and system integrators (who deploy MSP/Cloud services) and service providers
- You have knowledge of managed services and cloud business models and demonstrated experience developing MSP and Cloud business with SP’s in the Korea market
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of business insight and expertise in technology sales required to sell Nutanix products and services
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent experience
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.