People Programs Specialist (HR)
(Location: Remote - USA)
About the Team
People Development and Culture team at Nutanix exists to create and heighten extraordinary learning experiences for Nutanix employees, with the mission of building and nurturing the “never-stop-learning” culture at Nutanix. The nature of work that this team delivers, is distinctly different from what traditional L&D function typically does elsewhere. First, we subscribe to a much broader definition of learning (much beyond training courses), which includes anything and everything Nutants do to learn, enhance their impact and be better at what they are doing. Second, our role is to increase awareness and sow more and more learning across people and cultural processes in Nutanix in innovative overt and covert ways. We work hard to make learning fun and try to make learning easy for Nutants, who anyway have little patience or time for anything boring or irrelevant. Lastly, even though our work is “invisible, soft and abstract”, insights we seek from data deeply informs our overall strategy, key decisions and as parameters for success measurement.
As our People Programs Specialist, you will play a key role in the successful delivery of our global People Programs, which is our enterprise-wide goal setting, performance management and talent review process. You will become a part of a global team and will have the chance to engage with stakeholders from all around the globe and all levels of the organization to execute these cyclical programs effectively. You will also have the chance to design and prepare communication that would reach our entire employee population and co-facilitate enablement sessions for hundreds of employees! In short, in this role you would be delivering work that adds up to an enterprise impact. Having an analytical and problem-solving mindset along with strong operational/project-management skills will be crucial for your success in this role. Since this role is (internal) customer facing, the incumbent is expected to have a sharp eye for ensuring a seamless customer experience. Apply now to become a part of a dynamic, fast paced, and innovative environment where everyone makes an impact!
- Process Support
- Support the end-to-end delivery of our People Programs on a cyclical basis
- Cyclical implementation of current initiative including performance check-ins and 360 feedback, talent review and calibration process, goal setting and alignment process
- Support evolution and execution of new programs (and update existing programs) such as succession planning, incorporating competencies in promotions process, tracking metrics in engagement survey and more
- Communications, Stakeholder Management Support
- Design and execute enterprise-wide communication for our People Programs
- Address first line queries customer concerns and create the best user experience for employees in the People Programs Process by using customer-first thinking
- Enablement and Training Support
- Support the delivery of webinars for employees and managers
- Manage administrative tasks for enablement sessions and co-facilitate at times
- Drive alignment and support the enablement of other People Team functions related to People Programs
- Tools Management Support
- Gain all-around expertise of setting OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) and other features on Workboard tool
- Become an all-round expert of Workday’s performance management and talent review capabilities
- Work on constantly evolving our systems to delight our internal customers including answering their questions on slack channels
- Admin responsibilities including Data management, Reporting and Event-coordination aspects
- Track and report data, metrics and analysis such as participation, adoption and effectiveness metrics, NPS for programs
- Provide reports and create presentations
- Provide admin support for vendor management, contracts management and coordinating/scheduling various events
Key Qualifications (Aligning with our core values of Hungry, Humble, Honest with Heart)
- Must have bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or communications or related field
(HR or Marketing experience is a plus)
- Strong project management skills – organize, efficient, and effective
- Excellent communication and presentations skills that engages audience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; understand to value of data and how to leverage it to tell the story
- Entrepreneurial mindset - Agile in thoughts and practices; capable of managing competing priorities and quickly shift focus as required is critical
- A go getter - Able to be successful in driving toward excellent results working in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- All for one and one for all! - Believes and strives toward working for the success of the team, as it will bring success to self
- Able to think globally and creatively to leverage information for creating effective strategies and drive results
- Recognizes the importance of customer focus both internally and externally and can interact with all levels within the organization
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and Google Suite.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Jose, California, Nutanix is a passionate team of 6000+ employees worldwide. Our people (we call ourselves “Nutants”) are the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and one of the many things that makes Nutanix a great place to work at. We share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for our customers. We are builders and problem solvers with an entrepreneurial spirit. Above all, we celebrate what makes each of us unique.
We’re growing fast and disrupting the computing industry. Join us and make your mark.
About our business
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
We’re an equal opportunity employer
Nutanix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and (in the U.S.) an Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other category protected by applicable law. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of qualifications for the job to be filled.
We strive to foster an inclusive working environment that enables all our Nutants to be themselves and to do great work in a safe and welcoming environment, free of unlawful discrimination, intimidation or harassment.
As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.