Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Role and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for collaborating with the services management, technical delivery teams, and the project managers to ensure services projects are adequately sourced and staffed. This role is key in ensuring that consultants, project managers, and all necessary resources are fully utilized in a rational and equitable manner. In the role, the person will ensure that management has a consistent and clear view of resource allocation. Consultants are assigned in a way which maximized utilization, minimize travel, and ensures balanced work load. Nutanix uses a cloud-based PSA; this role is responsible for managing this tool, its project assignment capabilities, reporting, and data hygiene.
The resource coordinator shall:
- Interact closely with the services practice managers to ensure the most logical resources are assigned to staff each project
- Leverage the PSA tool to determine schedule.
- Help maintain a skill matrix to ensure the right resources are assigned to each project based on technical skills
- Ensure promptly and effectively communication happens across all teams involved in delivery (sales, SE, services, and services sales)
- Schedule internal and external kick-off meetings
- Ensure consultants have entered time cards in a timely fashion. Validate time cards accuracy
- Work with the larger operation team to maintain KPI reports: resources utilization trends, forecast resources needs, monitor CSAT surveys and reports
- Support all services operations initiatives as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in an administrative or coordinator role
- Experience in a software company preferred
- Knowledge of Excel, SalesForce, and resourcing tools
- Quickly respond to tactical requests for proposals balancing the needs of the organization, along with an ability to triage small to mid-sized projects with repeatable technical proposals
- Package unstructured work streams into an outlined solution
- Proficiency in spoken English and English contract written language
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce and PSA (Professional Services Automation) tools usage and forecasting
Hands-on experience in managing schedules
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.