Network Automation Developer
Duties and responsibilities for this position include the following; however other duties may be assigned as needed for the smooth and continued operations of the company.
- Drive the innovation and evolution of NTT Global Networks systems and tools.
- Design and deliver advanced applications.
- Work on every level of the stack – frontend to backend, and everything in between.
- Come up with latest and greatest technology ideas and establish proof of concept for the new technologies.
- Drive aggressive implementation of application requirements for functionality and quality.
- Drive infrastructure software standards and guidelines, Performance analysis, benchmarking and detailed design of the system.
- Directly interact with members of the GOC Operations to develop the User Interface and intuitive navigation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Python development and debugging skills. Bonus if the candidate has worked in multiple languages like PHP, Java, or Ruby.
- Web development experience is a plus; should be willing and able to pick up web programming
- Understanding and using APIs, SNMP, Syslog, NetFlow, NetConf, RestConf, XML, JSON, and related technologies
- Experience with Network Automation Tools (Ansible, Exscript, Paramiko, Netmiko, Juniper PyEZ)
- Familiar with Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Web Services, REST, RPC, Postman, etc.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git
- Experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)