Duties and responsibilities for this position include the following; however other duties may be assigned as needed for the smooth and continued operations of the company.
- Drive the innovation and evolution of NTT Global Networks systems and tools.
- Design and deliver advanced Security Services.
- Come up with latest and greatest technology ideas and establish proof of concept for the new technologies.
- Drive aggressive implementation of Security requirements for functionality and quality.
- Drive infrastructure standards and guidelines, Performance analysis, benchmarking and detailed design of the system.
- Directly interact with members of the GOC Operations to develop a broad understand of Security Best Practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- InfoSec experience within the System Administration domain of ethical hacking and penetration testing would be highly preferred.
- Familiarity with OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) Top Ten Risk Factors
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Scripting and automation experience preferred. Understanding and using APIs, SNMP, Syslog, NetFlow, NetConf, RestConf, XML, JSON, and related technologies
- Low-level networking experience with the TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) stack, aptitude for reading packet captures.
- Experience with DNS vendors such as Infoblox, Umbrella, OpenDNS, PowerDNS
- Recognizes successful intrusions and compromises through review and analysis of relevant event detail information.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource for inquiries and/or statements about Security.
5+ years IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management.
Understanding of current legal and regulatory requirements relating to information security and privacy ISO 2700X, NIST, etc.
Experience with Palo Alto firewalls and other products.
Experience with vulnerability scanners such as Qualys, Nessus, Rapid7, OpenVAS and/or other port mapping and discovery tools. Qualys is preferred.
Experience with Endpoint protection systems like Crowd Strike, McAfee, Symantec. Crowd Strike is preferredOne or more security-related certifications CEH, CISA, CISSP, CISM, GIAC preferred