Engineer - Enterprise Network Operations
Designation: Engineer - Enterprise Network Operations
Total Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Educational Qualification: B.E. or Graduate/Post Graduate in Science/Maths/IT or related streams with relevant technology experience
Location: Mumbai – Goregaon East
Shift – alternate month night shift
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience in Enterprise LAN/WAN/Wireless environment
- Experience on Managed service is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills - written as well as Verbal.
- Good technical experience on Cisco/HP/Aruba Platform Network solutions
- Technical hands-on experience with Infoblox and Meraki.
- Added advantage to have hands-on experience on Juniper.
- Technical expertise with Wireless protocols, routing protocols, MPLS, QOS and switching technology.
- Basic knowledge of security technologies like IPSec, VPNs, GRE, NAT/PAT over varied platforms.
- Engineers who have a passion and understanding for providing outstanding customer service. This person will be a part of a team of experts who are responsible for handling network/security support, problem management, managing network performance and proactively identifying issues before they become customer affecting. This team provides 24x7 support to its global customer base.
- Remote management and monitor Network Operations
- Queue Management - monitor ticket queues, ensure assignment/resolution and closure
- Support NOC 24x7 for large global clients that have a distributed LAN/WAN/Wireless setup
- Create MOP/SOP and plan Change Management process
- Work with Telecommunication Service Providers to resolve circuit problems.
- Provide Level 1 incident management support.
- Join customer troubleshooting calls to work with L2/L3 engineers.
- Plan and perform upgrade of firmware
- Work with hardware/software vendors to resolve problems
- Provide technical inputs for weekly/monthly customer service review reports
- Any additional task given to the incumbent from time-to-time based on business needs.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- Cisco R&S, Wireless – CCNA
- Juniper - JCNIA
- CMNA (Certified Meraki Networking Association)
- ACSA (Aruba Certified Switching Associate)
- Minimum 3 years of progressive, relevant experience and proven capability to work in a complex network environment.
- Bachelor in Engineering - Computers/Electronics/Communication or related field
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Science/Maths/IT or related streams with relevant technology experience
- Passion to work and learn new technology
- ITIL process - awareness.