- Strong technical and subject matter expertise in at least four or more of the following security specialties:
¨ Firewall: Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet
¨ VPN - IPSEC ,SSL VPN: Juniper, F5 , Cisco
¨ Content Filtering: Bluecoat, Websense, McAfee. Iron Port
¨ IPS: Juniper, Tipping Point, McAfee, Palo Alto,
¨ Unified Thread Management (UTM)
¨ SIEM/SIM products
¨ AAA services: ACS, Radius, RSA
¨ Wan Accelerators: Riverbed, Juniper
¨ Load Balancers: F5 BigIP LTM/GTM, Juniper
- Network Security (multi-vendor) experience.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience on Linux/Unix OS is desirable.
- Customer service experience – preferably in an Global Operations center environment.
- Ticketing system knowledge.
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24x7 support in rotating shifts
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Analytical thinker willing to “think outside the box” to resolve customer impacting situations on first contact; understand customer pain.
- Ability to work with Operations and Engineering on the priority of issues in order to resolve the most urgent customer impacting issues first.
- Aptitude and desire to learn advanced Network Security services.
- Creative, flexible thinker who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management.
- Hands on experience on Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing Tools
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment.
- MS Office proficiency.
CCNA,CCSA/SE,CCSP,CCIE, JNCIS-SEC,JNCIS-FWV,JNCIS-SSL , CEH certifications preferred