Lead Software Engineer
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Able to work on Agile methodology and provide accurate estimates for sprints.
- Work directly with Java developers and guide, support and coach less experienced members of the team.
- Work on development tasks with little or no supervision, including software design, programming and testing
- Work directly with our networking engineers and product team pros as well as developers who are experts in the industry.
- Work with architecture team to develop new tools and to create proof of concept using latest and greatest technologies in the domain.
- Research and solve application issues on critical production applications.
- Work with Front End developer to identify the needs for middle layer and implement web services to connect from mid layer to database layer.
- Collaborate with architect to ensure plans and identified solutions meet business needs and expectations.
- To be on-call 24/7 and able to support production systems out of hours when the need arises.
Services Oriented Architectures,
Object-relational mappers (e.g., Hibernate)
Dependency Injection and AOP Framework
Spring Core products (e.g., Core, WS)
Relational databases (e.g., Oracle)
SOAP based Web Services
REST based Web Services
Some Linux sys-ad experience
Continuous Deployment (e.g., Jenkins)
Application server maintenance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java web application development.
- Experienced in handling a team using Agile methodology
- Experienced with server technology stacks such as Java/Java EE.
- Expert in Java, Struts, Services Oriented Architectures, and MVC frameworks
- Expert in web services design and architecture
- High level of proficiency in developing REST web services.
- ORM experience like Hibernate, JPA, ibatis/myBatis.
- Working experience in designing database schema and creating DDL/DML.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in XML, JSON.