Senior Engineer – Enterprise Network Operations
Designation: Senior Engineer - Enterprise Network Operations
Total Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Educational Qualification: B.E. or Graduate/Post Graduate in Science/Maths/IT or related streams with relevant technology experience
Location: Mumbai – Goregaon East
Shift – alternate month night shift
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience in Enterprise LAN/WAN/Wireless environment\
- Experience on Managed service is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills - written as well as Verbal.
- Strong technical experience on Cisco/HP/Aruba Platform Network solutions
- Strong Technical hands-on experience with Infoblox and Meraki.
- Added advantage to have hands-on experience on Juniper.
- Strong Technical expertise with Wireless protocols, routing protocols, MPLS, QOS and switching technology.
- Good knowledge of security technologies like IPSec, VPNs, GRE, NAT/PAT over varied platforms.
- Good technical experience to work on project relate work.
- Engineers who have a passion and understanding for providing outstanding customer service. This person will be a part of a team of experts who are responsible for handling network/security support, problem management, managing network performance and proactively identifying issues before they become customer affecting.
- 24x7 Remote Management and monitoring of Enterprise Networks of large global clients that have a distributed LAN/WAN/Wireless setup
- Ticket resolution - work and resolve trouble tickets, handle ticket escalations
- Create and review Method Of Procedure (MOP) and/or Standard Operating Procedure document (SOP)
- Plan and execute Change Management processes
- Performance Tuning of network devices and create Service Improvement Plans
- Work with Telecommunication Service Providers to resolve escalated circuit problems
- Interface with customer on calls and lead technical meetings
- Queue Management – Work on aged and escalated ticket.
- Plan and perform firmware upgrade
- Work with hardware/software vendors to resolve problems
- Train and mentor juniors
- Act as an SME SPOC for certain network products
- Assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Provide technical inputs for weekly/monthly customer service review reports
- Any additional task given to the incumbent from time-to-time based on business needs
- Assist lead engineer and architect on network planning and implementation work (projects)
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- R&S, Wireless – CCNA, CCNP
- Juniper - JCNIA, JNCIS, JNCIP
- CMNP (Certified Meraki Networking Practitioner) - Preferred
- ACSP (Aruba Certified Switching Professional) - Preferred
- Minimum 6 years of progressive, relevant experience and proven capability to work in a complex network environment
- Bachelor in Engineering - Computers/Electronics/Communication or related field
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Science/Maths/IT or related streams with relevant technology experience
- Passion to work and learn new technology
- Understanding of ITIL process