Help drive the innovation and evolution of NTT Global Networks systems and tools.
Work directly with our networking engineers and product team pros as well as developers who are experts in the industry.
Working collaboratively with Business SMEs, Software Architect, and developers to design and deliver advanced applications with state of the art next-gen User Interface and intuitive navigation.
Gather and analyze users’ requirements to design, implement and support java based presentation tier components with a solid commitment to timelines and deliverables.
Create next-gen user interface and create screen mock-ups for applications and present it to users.
Demonstrate capability of presenting and implementing new ideas for rich user interface with very high level of performance.
Software Developer with proven design skills to join a small, highly motivated team to analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
Design screen mock-ups and develop UI pages, propose and implement application navigation. Test and debug applications and identify track and resolve defects.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in building modern web applications including integrating the UI with web
services technologies such as REST or SOAP
o For senior applicants, prefer continued day-to-day involvement in development
activities along with demonstrable ability to think at an architectural level
o For senior applicants, a fundamental understanding of web application
infrastructure (whether cloud or on-prem) is highly valuable
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies and processes
o Git – for senior applicants, prefer experience with either release management
responsibilities or code management responsibilities such maintaining repositories
and merge conflict resolution
- Preferably someone who can/has worked with an interdisciplinary team
o Angular 2+
- Experience with common front-end APIs and libraries such as:
o Google Maps API
- Experience as part of a User Experience or User Centered Design team, preferred but not
- Experience developing web-based user interfaces for a variety of platforms such as: mobile,
desktop, and tablet, preferred but not required