Cyber E-Learning Project Manager
Cyber E-Learning Project Manager
AUI, Woodstar Labs
Job Title: Cyber E-Learning Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Education, Policy, and Social Science Programs
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Status: At-Will, Full-Time
Travel Required: (<10%)
Duration: 22 Month Term or June 2023
Posting Begin Date: TBD
Posting End Date: Until filled
Number of Vacancies: 2
Location: Remote or onsite depending on proximity to AUI Centers
Associated Universities, Inc. (AUI) is seeking candidates for a Cyber e-Learning Project Manager role focusing on end user cybersecurity training in a variety of best practice focus areas. This person will be hired as a term employee, full time for 22 months or through June 2023.
The e-Learning Project Manager will be responsible for managing the development of AUI’s Cyber e-learning portfolio of end user cybersecurity courses. These courses will consist of both general cyber knowledge courses as well as tailored material designed to ensure education and training of client specific policies, regulations, compliance requirements or other procedural measures. The ideal candidate will be an e-learning professional with some background in cybersecurity.
Key responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to serving as the project manager, content development coordinator, and technical lead for AUI’s e-learning initiatives. This will include configuring, managing, and maintaining online learning management systems (LMSs), overseeing content development, utilizing e-learning authoring tools to create digital courses, and managing client relationships. The Cyber e-Learning Project Manager will be responsible for managing the pipeline of courses being created for AUI’s and the clients LMS platforms. The ideal candidate should have both project management skills and the technical skills required to understand and communicate cybersecurity concepts. This position will allow for most of the work to be conducted remotely, with the occasional on-site working meetings at AUI’s office in Vienna, VA. In addition, some travel (<10%) may be required to visit client work sites.
• Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree with a (preferred) concentration in computer science, cybersecurity, information security, e-learning or equivalent work experience.
• For junior hire: minimum work experience of 1-3 years in e-learning, training, or LMS systems.
• For mid- to senior-level hire: minimum work experience of 5-7 years in e-learning, training, or LMS systems.
• Minimum work experience (can be combined with above) of 1-3 years in a cybersecurity related field such as cybersecurity training, security engineer, or other cybersecurity role related to Security Operations Centers (SOCs), Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems, or Risk, Governance and Compliance (GRC) systems.
• Expertise using e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate, or iSpring.
• Certified expertise in LMS development.
• Experience in leading project teams in developing online workforce development initiatives and products such as courses, credentials, exams, and certificates.
• Experience with budget development and fiscal management related to managing e-learning initiatives.
• Experience in using WordPress (or other well-known content management systems) and ecommerce solutions for the marketing and sale of online products.
• Experience in instructional design.
• Experience and familiarity with cybersecurity certifications (e.g., Security +).
• Experience with commercial off the shelf (COTS) technology solutions.
• Experience with cloud services providers such as AWS and/or Azure.
• Experience in Office 365 (full suite), Adobe, video editors, and/or similar products.
• Experience with project management tools, Microsoft Project and/or similar products.
• Preferred: project management experience in the e-learning space.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Excellent skills related to quickly learning how to use and configure online tools and program.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities and able to support fast turnarounds with surge capabilities.
• Able to produce reports, analytics, and presentations based on client and business needs.
• Have or be able to receive a federal clearance.
• Beneficial: CompTIA Security +, NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NCSF) or similar certification (current or expired)
• The ideal candidate will have documented history of the responsibilities and experiences listed.
Physical Conditions/Nature of Work
• This individual will be required to sit and work on a computer for prolonged period of times.
• Will need to communicate via email, phone, and virtually.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Women, Minorities, Vietnam-Era Veterans, Disabled Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. We will monitor and review the recruitment process to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. There will be no discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of mental or physical disability. Further, we will take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified handicapped individuals, qualified disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam Era without discrimination based on their disability or veteran’s status in all employment practices. We will select the best qualified candidate to perform the duties of an available position and will give first consideration to present employees whenever practical. To view our complete statement and additional information, please visit http://jobs.jobvite.com/nrao/jobs. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request to [email protected].