Northwest Center is looking for a motivated and safe Driver to join our Big Blue Truck Team!
In this role, you will be responsible for completing designated routes, including bin service and maintenance, completing store delivery services, and occasionally performing general warehouse functions. In the future, you will also be providing residential pick-ups. You'll be a crucial part of Northwest Center's Big Blue Truck Division's success.
We are looking to hire ASAP! Take a chance and APPLY TODAY!
Location: Mukilteo, WA
Schedule: Full-time, Weekdays (4 shifts per week, 10 hours per shift)
Wage: $20 + per hour (DOE)
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Gym & Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License
- One (1) year of prior box truck driving experience
- Clean five (5) year driving record
- Knowledge of traffic laws and demonstrated safe driving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift good weighing 50lbs consistently, and on occasion up to 70lbs
- Familiarity with primary roads and neighborhoods of the Puget Sound area is a plus
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.