Program Evaluation Specialist
Northwest Center is looking for a Part Time Program Evaluation Specialist to join our Early Intervention Team! As a Program Evaluation Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing proper monitoring and evaluation systems to ensure Northwest Center meets daily and annual reporting requirements in compliance with our contracts. If you love analyzing metrics and reporting data, we want to hear from you!
Location: South Park and Fremont Offices
Schedule: 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday
Wage: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour DOE
- Plan, implement, and maintain effective monitoring and evaluation systems
- Design and coordinate implementation of quantitative and qualitative data collection methods, materials, and data analysis
- Read, interpret, plan, and implement contract deliverables for yearly local, state, and federal funding sources
- Prepares and reports on data, in compliance with local, state and federal funding sources and in accordance to contractual requirements.
- Support grant proposal development, including establishing qualitative research or mixed-methods protocols and supporting instruments and materials
- Synthesize data on local, regional and national levels to communicate outcomes to funders and stakeholders
- Prepares materials for internal and external presentations and meetings
- Validates and processes varied data sets in support of daily operations
- Maintains data specification and processing documentation
- Maintains data processing production schedule
- Identifies deviations in data sets and processing output and escalates to leadership team as necessary
- Degree in Public Health, Education, Administration, or Public Policy with 2 years' experience in office management (Master's Degree preferred)
- Experience with program evaluation including managing large data sets, developing tools for data collection and needs assessments required
- Demonstrate ability to understand and follow directions as given
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and to work independently
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter and problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality in accordance with county contract and HIPAA regulations
- Flexibility in an ever-changing work environment
- Thorough working knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe Pro and other software and databases utilized by Northwest Center
What we can offer you!
- Progressive approach to early intervention on a multidisciplinary team
- Close knit Early Intervention community that provides opportunities to network and present, support changes in systems, and supervise graduate students
- Innovative and highly collaborative team and supportive management
- Hourly position with generous Paid Time Off, paid holidays, and paid floating holidays
- Health and Wellness benefits including Employee Assistance Program and subsidized gym membership
- 401 K plan
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.