Lead Toddler Teacher
Northwest Center Kids is seeking a Lead Toddler Teacher to join our team!
Northwest Center Kids' mission is to provide an inclusive environment in which all families receive individual programs of education, advocacy, therapy, and family support that nurtures the development of children with and without disabilities.
Location: Downtown Seattle
Schedule: Monday - Friday, an 8-hour shift between 7 AM and 6 PM
Wage: $38,000.00 - $50,000.00 DOE
Teachers work as a team with a co-teacher to develop and implement positive, nurturing, and stimulating programs suited for the individual developmental needs of the children as well as maintaining supportive relationships with families. You will provide support to children ages birth to three years old. Strong candidates will be patient and professional, with a child-centered philosophy of how children learn and grow.
- Planning developmentally appropriate activities
- Child assessment
- Classroom management
- Collaboration with other teachers, therapists, and other professionals
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education with two (2) year’s experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis on Early Childhood Education or related field
- Must be a team player and love all children.
- Some experience with children of all abilities is preferred, but not required
- Excellent medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.