We are looking for On-Call Provision Loaders for our Integrated Facility Services department. The Provision Loader is responsible for loading and unloading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
We have an opportunity for 0-35 hours per week on-call (24 notice of shift) located on the Naval base in Everett, working as a Provision Loader. Take a chance and apply today!
✶Applicants with a disability will be given preference✶
LOCATION: Everett, WA
SCHEDULE: 0-35 hours per week on-call
WAGE: $16.28/hour + $4.22/hour H&W
◦ Prior Material Handling experience or general labor experience
◦ Able to lift and move goods weighing between 40 - 70lbs on a consistent basis
◦ Able to work in small enclosed areas onboard vessels, under varying temperatures (hot/cold)
◦ Able to walk up and down ladders and stand for long periods of time
◦ Loading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels
◦ Communicates effectively with other employees, supervisors, and customers
◦ Completing the workload in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner
The number of hours and days worked are dependent on the frequency of shipments and can range anywhere between 0-35+ hours per week. We give at least 24 hours' notice prior to the start of a shift.
Clearances can take several months to obtain depending on the clearance level a candidate already has.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.