Experienced Floor Technician Available NOW!
Argus Janitorial is looking for a Floor Technician to join our Specialty Floor Crew! Are you team player, dependable and have good work ethics? If you are wanting to be part of a great company that has been in the service industry for over 20 years, we want to hear from you! We also offer competitive benefits for our Employees!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE $300 HIRING BONUS!
($300 to be paid after 90 days of employment)
Schedule: Full Time
Wage: Hourly $14-$17.50 (Depending on job Assignment and experience)
Location: Spokane, WA (All surrounding areas)
- One (1) year of janitorial experience, with a minimum of six (6) months as a floor technician
- Must demonstrate proficiency in carpet cleaning, working on resilient flooring, concrete, stone, and ceramic tile, including the ability to strip and seal commercial floors
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high quality work
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be ok working with a team or alone, depending on the job
- Must be able willing to fill in for janitorial if/when needed
- Schedule and perform periodic floor care and carpet cleaning
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
- Operate equipment, including buffers, auto scrubbers, high-speed burnishers, carpet extractors, fans, and pressure washers
- Cleans interior and perimeter windows removing dirt, smudges and streak marks.
- Perform cleaning tasks outside of the building including sweeping, pressure washing, policing, and emptying trash and ashtrays.
- Follow specifications to WISHA rules and company cleaning standards.
- Perform Janitorial tasks as needed
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
- Carrying or pushing/pulling
- Frequently engages in heavy work which requires, in addition to those activities listed above, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and climbing
- Standing an estimated 80% and sitting an estimated 20% of the time
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.