Provision Loader - Everett
Northwest Center is Urgently hiring Provision Loaders!
We are looking for On-Call Provision Loaders for our Integrated Facility Services department. In this position, you will be responsible for loading and unloading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
✶Applicants with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.✶
Take a chance and apply TODAY!
Location: Everett, WA
Schedule: 0-35 hours per week On-call
Wage: $17.94 per hour + $4.23 per hour H&W
**We have an opportunity for 0-35 hours per week on-call (24 notice of shift) located on the Naval base in Everett, working as a Provision Loader. **
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Verizon Wireless Employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
Northwest Center is a SourceAmerica government contractor. SourceAmerica contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated non-profit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities. Applicants who disclose disability will be given preference.
- Able to lift and move goods weighing between 40 - 70lbs on a consistent basis
- Able to work in small enclosed areas onboard vessels, under varying temperatures (hot/cold)
- Able to walk up and down ladders and stand for long periods of time
- Loading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels
- Communicates effectively with other employees, supervisors, and customers
- Completing the workload in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner
Clearances can take several months to obtain, depending on the clearance level a candidate already has.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.