Custodian - GSA Regional Office
Northwest Center is looking for an entry-level custodian for our opening at the General Service Administration Regional office building!
In this role, you will be responsible for performing various cleaning tasks and general labor duties to create and maintain a safe, clean, and orderly environment.
Northwest Center is a SourceAmerica government contractor. SourceAmerica contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated non-profit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities.
✶ Must have a documented disability to qualify for this role.
Take a chance and apply today!
LOCATION: Auburn, WA
WAGE: $16.09 + $4.22 (H&W)
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday (35hrs/week)
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Great medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
- Picking up and removing trash
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning glass, chrome fixtures, and metalwork
- Cleans corridors, doors, walls, and elevators
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms
- Dusts furniture, equipment, and other spaces, among other custodial duties
- Some general experience or understanding of janitorial duties
- Able to lift & carry up to 50lbs regularly
- Reliable Transportation
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at email@example.com and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.