Large Press Operator
Lithtex NW is growing, and we are looking for an applicant to join our team as a full-time Large Press Operator! This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term job with ample opportunity for growth within our organization. Applicants of various skills levels welcome to apply, the right candidate will be a self-motivated individual willing to learn and who thrives in a team environment.
Compensation: DOE – Competitive wages based on experience and skill level
Employment Type: Full-Time, can be flexible with hours and schedule
Location: Bellingham, WA
Job Requirements/ Qualifications:
- Previous printing press experience
- Ability to understand written instructions
- Frequent lifting, bending and twisting
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently, 75+ lbs on occasion
- General mechanical aptitude
- Working knowledge of the mechanics and capabilities of the press
Benefits we are proud to offer:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k w/ a company match
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center and Lithtex, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans.