Are you a detail-oriented go-getter looking to pick up some extra shifts?
If you answered yes, this might be the job for you!
We are looking for a Custodian with an eye for detail that can work independently. In this role, you will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing buildings. You will also perform a wide variety of custodial duties to manage the appearance and upkeep of the facilities.
LOCATION: Seattle Police North Precinct
SCHEDULE: (North Precinct) Tuesday- Saturday 8 pm - 9 pm (1 hr.) And Tuesday & Friday from 9:30 PM- 12 AM (2.5 hrs) at the Parking Enforcement Office.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sanitizing common areas
- Picking up and removing trash
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning glass, chrome fixtures, and metalwork
- Clean corridors, doors, and elevators.
- Dust furniture and other spaces, among other custodial duties.
- Some janitorial experience preferred
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds consistently.
- Ability to kneel, squat, crouch, bend, stoop and twist at the knees/waist/neck
- Must have reliable transportation
- Punctual with good attendance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interconnect with employees and customers
- Ability to read, write and speak English
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we don't just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.