LithtexNW has a new position available for a Copier Operator!
We are LithtexNW, a commercial printing operation that is part of Northwest Center, a non-profit organization based here in Washington that is focused on supporting and advocating for individuals with disabilities. Our work contributes to the advancement of equal opportunities for children and adults with disabilities through programs of therapy, education, and work opportunity.
Our team is currently in search of a candidate for our growing team in Bellingham! We are considering candidates who are interested in full-time hours with a chance for weekend and overtime work.
We are seeking candidates familiar with Konica copiers, paper, and color matching. You would be working both independently and as a team. We are looking forward to training the right candidate and adding to our team!
Location: Bellingham, WA (Kentucky Street)
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10 AM to 6:30 PM with weekend and overtime opportunities
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement
- Copier experience, preferred
- Familiarity with Konica copiers, preferred
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs. on a consistent basis
- Punctual with good attendance
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
- Able to do basic math
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.