Custodian- Pier 69
We are looking for a Part-Time Custodian to work at Pier 69 in Seattle. The Custodian is responsible for performing cleaning tasks under the direction of the Operations Supervisor and performing at a level that meets or exceeds the quality guidelines of the worksite.
✶Applicants with a documented disability will be given preference ✶
LOCATION: Pier 69 in Seattle
SCHEDULE: Monday- Thursday 6 PM - 10 PM, Sunday 3 PM- 7 PM
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Picking up and removing trash
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning glass, chrome fixtures, and metalwork
- Cleans corridors, doors, walls, and elevators.
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms
- Dusts furniture, equipment, and other spaces among other custodial duties.
- Previous janitorial experience preferred
- Reliable Transportation
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
At Northwest Center, we don't just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.