Northwest Center is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our Early Supports Team!
As a Pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT) you will provide evaluative, therapeutic, and consultative services to children, birth to three years old, who have delays or disorders in motor, feeding, social-emotional and sensory development. A successful candidate is passionate about the whole child and works cooperatively with staff, families, and community partners. Work with a dynamic, supportive team, making a difference in the lives of families and their young children. Join Northwest Center’s Early Supports Team!
Location: South Park
Schedule: Part-Time, 24 Hours a week with a flexible schedule
Wage: $31.00 - $38.00 per hour DOE
What we can offer:
- Hourly position (24 hours per week) including documentation time
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid professional development and continuing education
- Reflective Supervision
- Highly skilled, dedicated, and well-established collaborative team
- Opportunities to lead programs, get involved in research, and participate in specialty teams
- Mileage and DOH License Reimbursement
About the role:
Northwest Center Kids is seeking a Part-Time Pediatric Occupational Therapist to join our highly-skilled, collaborative, and innovative multidisciplinary team serving a diverse community. This position provides evaluative, therapeutic, and consultative services to children, birth to three years old, who have delays or disorders in motor, feeding, social-emotional and sensory development.
We serve children in their homes, childcare, and community settings. Using a strengths-based coaching model, we build family capacity through information sharing, modeling, and reflection.
At Northwest Center Kids, we support professional development, financially and with time, and are committed to our staff reaching their full potential. Our nine specialty early supports programs have been developed by dedicated staff being supported to innovate based on family/child needs. Examples of these programs include our EPIC team, feeding team, hospital-to-home transition team, CHERISH replication team, infant mental health team, and parent programming.
You will work alongside an experienced team of people and have opportunities to pursue your special interests, share your knowledge, and receive reflective supervision. A successful candidate is passionate about the whole child and works cooperatively with staff, families, and community partners.
- Master’s degree, OTD, or equivalent
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the State of Washington
- NBCOT certified
- At least one year of experience working in pediatrics or fieldwork that includes a pediatric affiliation.
- Early Supports or working a caseload including clients aged birth to three experience is preferred
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, families, and community partners
- Must provide own care and insurance that meets state minimum insurance requirements.
- Candidates with experience providing services in a non-English language, feeding therapy, and/or infant mental health experience desired
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.