Custodian - Jackson Federal Building
We are looking for HARDWORKING and ENTHUSIASTIC Custodians to join our growing team!
This is an entry-level position where we are eager to train and invest in your future. In this role, you work evenings performing a variety of cleaning tasks at the Jackson Federal Building in Downtown Seattle. Take a chance and apply today!
★ Applicants who disclose disability will be given preference. ★
Location: Downtown Seattle
Schedule: Monday - Friday 4:30 PM - 1:00 AMWage: $18.50 per hour + $4.23 H&W
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits, with 11 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave, and Paid Compassion Leave
- Up to 2 Weeks of Paid Training
- Transportation Benefits
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Northwest Center is an AbilityOne government contractor. AbilityOne contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated nonprofit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities.Requirements:
- Customer-centric attitude
- The ability to work independently
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- One year of custodial experience is preferred but not required
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.