Weekend Janitorial Supervisor
For 25 years, Argus has provided exceptional service throughout the Spokane community. We are a custodial operation that is part of Northwest Center, a non-profit organization based here in Washington that is focused on supporting and advocating for individuals with disabilities. Our success is founded in taking care of our employees. We provide training, emphasize career growth, and commit to providing staff with a quality work/life experience.
***$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS**
Schedule: Thursday - Monday
Hours: Full-Time (with the opportunity for overtime)
Wage: $23 per hour plus a $1000 sign-on bonus
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Provided with a company vehicle
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Contribution Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com
- Oversee multiple job sites supporting our janitorial staff. Will be provided a company vehicle.
- Follow up on crew cleaning to ensure that it is up to Argus and to customer standards.
- Comply with Argus policies and procedures.
- Train/retrain new janitors or existing janitors when necessary.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people of all ethnicities, disabilities, and communication barriers.
- Supervisor/Management experience is preferred but not required. We will train the right person!
- At least three (3) months of Janitorial and/or Housekeeping experience required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have a clean driving record for the last 3 years
~Argus Janitorial is also looking for Floor Technicians, Give us a call Today!
509-536-8854 Ext: 3
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.