Janitor - Deer Park
READY TO START YOUR NEW CAREER?
WHY NOT WITH NORTHWEST CENTER'S ARGUS JANITORIAL?!?!
Argus Janitorial is currently looking for a Night Janitor to join our team! This position will perform janitorial tasks in the Deer Park Area. The Night Janitor will provide coverage as needed Saturday and Sunday,11:00 PM - 1:30 AM.
Pay starts at $14.90 per hour!
Location: Deer Park, WA
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows, and vacuuming
- Ability to use various types of equipment and tools such as vacuums (uprights, backpack, and portable), mops, mop wringer, and bucket.
- Expected to clean areas such as offices, halls, restrooms, lunchrooms, stairwells, elevators, bank vaults, and food service areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess reliable transportation (your own personal vehicle)
- Willingness to work a flexible, non-traditional schedule
- Must have your own transportation
- Some of the physical aspects include, but are not limited to walking, standing, bending, twisting, sitting, pulling, and pushing. The employee must be able to manipulate around areas using arms, legs, feet, and hands. The employee must be able to lift 10 lbs. and under (60%), 11-25 lbs. (30%), 26-50 lbs. (10%).
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at email@example.com and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.