Custodian - Jackson Federal Building
Northwest Center is seeking passionate Custodians to join our growing team at the Jackson Federal Building in Seattle! This is a great opportunity for those with previous cleaning experience as well as those new to custodial work as training is provided.
We have consistent full-time and part-time weekday evening schedules available. Team members perform a variety of cleaning tasks with on-site Supervisor support. We are an inclusive and supportive group that takes pride in our work!
★ Applicants who disclose disability will be given preference. ★
We are currently scheduling interviews and cannot wait to meet you!
Schedule: Monday - Friday between the hours of 4:30 PM - 1:00 AM
Wage: $19.50/hour + $4.23/hour for H&W + $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits, with 11 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave, and Paid Compassion Leave
- Up to 2 Weeks of Paid Training
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement
- Cleaning and sanitizing common areas
- Cleaning and sanitizing restrooms
- Garbage and recycle pick up
- Mopping and vacuuming
- General spot cleaning
- Customer-centric attitude
- The ability to work independently
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
- Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination
Northwest Center is an AbilityOne government contractor. AbilityOne contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated nonprofit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.