Fulfillment Associate (Kirkland)
NOW HIRING!! $15.75 PER HOUR
Fulfillment Associate – @ Prime Now Site in Kirkland, WA
Northwest Center is recruiting for permanent, part-time positions in an exciting new business line at the region's largest online retailer.
If you are reliable, have a positive attitude and want to work part-time, we have the role for you!
An ideal candidate loves to create and continuously improve things. We need people who will bring excitement and a great attitude combined with a good work ethic.
Successful team members will be comfortable working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and will understand that they play a pivotal role in making customers happy. We need people who are flexible to do whatever they can to meet customer expectations.
What you will be doing in this role (but not limited to):
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Using a handheld scanner to complete picking and packing inventory
- Inventory control and quality assurance tasks
- Using your problem solving skills to continually assure quality
Required experience / education:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a documented disability
- Comfortable verbally communicating with team members
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs and stand or walk for up to 5-8 hours
- Able to use a smartphone, use apps and scan a bar code
- Able to read and write in English
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
Preferred experience (but not required to be considered for the role):
- Prior experience in warehouse/customer service environment
- Remain flexible to restructure schedule as needed
- Minimum of 6 month of paid work experience (at least 20hr/week) preferred, but will consider applicants with consistent volunteer experience
- Wear shoes with a rubber sole that cover the entire foot are required
- No overly baggy clothing, dangly necklaces or earrings, high cut shorts, or spaghetti strap tanks
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A DOCUMENTED DISABILITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.