Site Supervisor for Downtown Location
Now Hiring: Site Supervisor for Downtown Location - Spokane, WA
This is a working supervisor position that will focus on a high level of professionalism and Team work. You will represent Argus in a professional manner, using your eye for detail to maintain the building while motivating the crew and to make sure the work is of the highest quality to our customer's expectations
- Oversee and strong communication with the Day/Night crew. Working closely with night area supervisors to ensure night crew is established and followed up on.
- Follow up on crews cleaning to ensure that it is up to Argus and to customer standards.
- Comply with Argus policies and procedures.
- Train and/or retrain new janitors or existing janitors when necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service such as handling customer complaints/requests in a timely matter to ensure all janitorial specifications are being met on a daily basis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people of all ethnicity, disabilities and communication barriers.
- Must be able to make quick judgement calls and to handle any situation that may arise.
- Provide verbal warnings/write-up's to employees as needed.
- Maintaining supplies on-site and ordering supplies while staying within the monthly budget.
- Must also demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- One (1) year of janitorial experience, with a minimum of one (1) year experience as a supervisor/manager.
- Must be able to train and direct others.
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high quality work.
- Must have strong customer service & communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a crowded environment around all walks of life.
- Must be able to pass our extensive background check.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cooperation with team members, staff and customers.
- Life Insurance
- Great PTO
- + Additional Perks