National Strategic Accounts Manager
Position: National Strategic Accounts Manager
Location: Remote work opportunity
Northwest Center is headquartered in the Seattle Region, but this is a remote opportunity with travel within the United States required.
Salary: $95,000 + Generous Uncapped Commission
The National Strategic Accounts Managers will be responsible for geographic expansion and resulting revenue growth of IFS beyond the current reach of local sales efforts. This person will be the primary contact to manage and leverage relationships with c-suite and purchasing decision-makers, including Properly Management companies for Facility Service Solutions (with a concentration on Janitorial) throughout the US. This role can operate remotely from anywhere in the United States. Northwest Center is headquarters in Renton, WA, with current regional offices throughout Washington. The position will require national travel for sales meetings, field canvassing, networking, and marketing. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President of the IFS division.
- Grow and promote an organization making a difference in your community!
- An uncapped commission based on the percentage of new sales and annual customer retention bonus
- Competitive and affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off with paid holidays and additional floating holidays.
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
What Makes Northwest Center Different
Northwest Center is an organization that provides services for people with disabilities from cradle through career that was founded in 1965 by Washington parents of children with disabilities.
Northwest Center operates several businesses that support this mission of inclusion. Our Integrated Facility Services business is a commercial janitorial service in Spokane, Washington, with operational revenue that directly contributes to our mission. We have been proudly serving the Eastern Washington community for over 15 years and we are committed to continuing to expand our loyal customer base.
At Northwest Center, we take the utmost pride in providing exceptional service throughout our organization, both to the businesses we work with and the families we serve. It’s our honor and privilege to do the highest quality work in support of a mission of fully including people with disabilities at every level of society. As a Northwest Center employee, you will join an inclusive workforce where people with and without disabilities work side by side. Though we operate a variety of businesses and services, our culture is One Northwest Center, where everyone is connected, valued, included, and welcomed.
- Drive national growth by selling Facility Service Solutions
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, and strategic account targets
- Conduct face to face meetings, including presentations and service overviews
- Identify revenue opportunities within and outside current sales territories
- Analyze and utilize data for in-depth evaluation of accounts to recognize revenue opportunities and drive sales
- Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise to become an industry expert
- Lead a team of two (2) Business Development Managers to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- 15 + years of business-to-business (B2B) direct commercial sales experience in the facilities services industry
- 5 + years of experience leading successful sales teams
- Proven experience in successful negotiation, relationship management, effective communication, and presentation skills
- Passionate about Northwest Center’s vision and mission
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.