Northwest Center is hiring motivated Maintenance Technicians!
Come join our team with a $1,000 HIRING BONUS! If you are ready to excel in your career and grow with a great company Northwest Center is the place for you!
In this role, you will work in a hands-on role maintaining and monitoring the building's systems. This includes a range of responsibilities, such as repairing flooring, drywall, and appliances.
Don't miss out on the $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
($500 paid after 60 days of employment, the following $500 to be paid after 90 days of employment)
Location: Seattle Area
Schedule: Full-time - Monday – Friday (Between the hours of 7:00 AM- 4:30 PM)
Wage: $26.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits!
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
What we are looking for:
- 2-3 Years' experience of HANDS-ON facility maintenance or building trades with a focus on painting and drywall experience
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office products including Outlook, or ability to learn new preventative maintenance and job scheduling programs)
- Team player that can work effectively and diplomatically with site personnel and supervisors in fast-paced work environments.
- Working knowledge of building and mechanical systems
- Knowledge and experience working with a variety of power and hand tools.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of carpentry, cabinetry, painting, and drywall
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.