Northwest Center Kids is seeking a Part-Time Pediatric Registered Dietician to join our Early Supports Team.
At NWC, you will be part of a dynamic and supportive team, making a difference in the lives of families and their young children aged 0-3 years. NWC is a leader in the Pacific Northwest, in advancing equal opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
This position provides evaluative, therapeutic, and consultative services to children, birth to three years old, who have developmental delays. We serve children in their homes, childcare, and community settings.
At Northwest Center Kids, you’ll work alongside a team of people, including OTs, PTs, SLPs, educators, dietitians, infant mental health providers, and family resource coordinators utilizing a progressive coaching model. You will have opportunities to pursue your special interests, share your knowledge, develop the nutritionist role in programming and training, and support changes in systems among a highly collaborative team and supportive leadership.
This position will initially be remote, and services will be provided via telehealth however, it will move towards a primarily in-person caseload as Washington State moves toward Phase 3 and Phase 4 in the Roadmap to Recovery.
Northwest Center prioritizes our employees' safety and proudly follows all public health guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control.
Location: Fremont/Southpark; flexible
Schedule: 1 day per week, 8 hours per day
What we can offer you:
- Hourly position including documentation time with generous PTO and a paid week off during our December holiday program closure.
- In addition, we offer substantial paid continuing education and paid professional development days, mileage, and professional licensure reimbursement.
- Work-life balance support including flexible scheduling, autonomy, weekly team connections, and reflective practice with a trained provider.
- Health and Wellness benefits including Elective Medical, Dental, and Vision (FTE only), Employee Assistance Program, and subsidized gym membership
- 401K with company match
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
- Registered nationally as a registered dietitian through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed Registered Dietician in the State of Washington
- 1+ year(s) experience working in pediatrics or fieldwork that includes a pediatric affiliation. Experience with the birth-to-three population is preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications – may be obtained after date of hire.
- A valid WA driver’s license and automobile insurance are required.
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.