Argus Janitorial is looking for a Specialty Floor Technician to join our team! Are you dependable and have good work ethics? Do you want to work for a great company that cares about their employees and has been in the service industry for over 20 years? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you! We also offer very competitive benefits for our Employees!
Schedule: Full Time
Wage: Hourly $14-$17.29 (Depending on job Assignment)
Location: Spokane, WA (All surrounding areas)
- One (1) year of janitorial experience, with a minimum of six (6) months as a floor technician.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in carpet cleaning, working on resilient flooring, concrete, stone, and ceramic tile, including the ability to strip and seal commercial floors.
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high quality work.
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to pass our extensive background check.
- Must show proof of valid driver's license and car insurance (may require to drive company vehicle to and from jobs)
- Schedule and perform periodic floor care and carpet cleaning.
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed.
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Operate equipment, including buffers, auto scrubbers, high-speed burnishers, carpet extractors and fans.
- Perform cleaning tasks outside of the building including sweeping, pressure washing, policing, and emptying trash and ashtrays.
- Follow specifications to WISHA rules and company cleaning standards.
- Perform Janitorial tasks as needed
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
- Carrying or pushing/pulling
- Frequently engages in heavy work which requires, in addition to those activities listed above, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and climbing