Do you want to be a part of a leading organization that promotes the growth, development, and independence of people with disabilities?
At Northwest Center, we do this by creating opportunities for education, rehabilitation, and employment. Northwest Center seeks to develop and support an inclusive community where all people can fully participate by learning and working together. We envision a day when all people have the same opportunities to grow, contribute to our society, and enjoy a fulfilling life.
Position: GRANTS MANAGER
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 + PER YEAR DOE
Our Development team is looking to add a Grants Manager who will possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and the means of growing and developing Northwest Center’s grant program. In this position, you will take a solutions-based approach to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward foundations and corporations to give, renew, and increase support of Northwest Center programs and events.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE: INCLUDE RESUME AND COVER LETTER WITH SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
- Three years of successful foundation and corporate grant writing experience in a nonprofit setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA minimum. Significant experience and success can substitute
- Passionate about Northwest Center’s vision and mission
- Demonstrated ability to meet fast-paced timelines
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks within a changing environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
Check out the benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Essential Job Duties (this is not an all-inclusive list, but rather an example):
- Identify grants and contribution opportunities, create and support solicitation letters and proposals to drive them through implementation
- Develop and foster relationships with funding organizations to support our annual grant goals
- Ensuring that grantors receive all relevant recognition and timely reports
- Support the development and tracking of program metrics and outcomes
- Create and maintain internal relationships necessary for collecting information, identifying funding needs, and cultivating impact metrics.
- Collect anecdotal information and stories to support all fundraising activities
- Manage existing grants by maintaining historical records, writing timely reports, and working with program staff to ensure projects or programs are meeting established requirements
- Identify new sources of funding for operating support, capital projects, and special needs
- Track and update grants, reports, gifts and research in provided database and file management systems
- Work with program staff to identify projects for support and provide progress updates
- Manage and track grant submission deadlines as well as any guideline updates
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.