Support Project Coordinator for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
WE ARE HIRING!!
The Northwest Center @ Amazon team operates in a fast-paced and demanding corporate environment where we provide professional 5-star customer service across several program divisions. The Support Project Coordinator will be working in partnership with the Pacific Program Management Team to provide support for the North America Move, Launch, and Workplace Manager programs. A successful candidate with have the ability to work independent from NWC leadership as well as clearly communicate with vendor partners and project stakeholders when required. This role requires exceptional customer service, teamwork, time management, and attention to detail in order to ensure client satisfaction. This role will work closely with the Lead Program Manager and will fall within the PPM Account team.
Location: South Lake Union & Greater Seattle
Pay: $25 per hour
Hours: M-F between 7:30AM - 6PM
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Gym & Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Please submit a cover letter and resume with your application!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Monitor FMS inbox que to assign Move, Launch, and Workplace Manager (WPM) projects across the account.
- Support Regional Teams with Project MAC:ID creation template.
- Provide project file support to regional teams.
- Provide administrative support for the North America Move, Launch, and WPM programs.
- Power BI reporting and distribution per the regional Associate Director and Program Leads.
- Support vendor Account Operations to align on the North America crate rental report.
- Support vendor leadership with agenda and note taking during regional team meetings.
- Maintain and update program dashboards.
- Provide measurable and timely response to customer and vendor inquires, work requests, and concerns.
- Responsible for supporting project files and close out documents.
- Update site matrix with new information from audits and completed projects.
- Assist vendor partners with program initiatives, process and procedure updates.
- Model professionalism and company values.
- Responsible for reporting distribution on the following items (but not limited too):
- Consolidating and verifying notes with stakeholders
- JLL & Seneca in flight review & update
- Power BI reporting and distribution
- Regional team meeting notes
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
NEEDED EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-year customer service, real estate/facilities, or administrative support experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Adobe and Outlook e-mail
- Working in a creative team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to write concise correspondence and effectively communicate verbally and electronically with all levels of management, employees, vendor partners, event organizers and visitors.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on execution.
- Able to manage a high degree of complexity and to distill information
- Project Management skills and ability to lead multiple high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously across a distributed set of stakeholders without direct ownership of resources.
- Work independently and in teams pending on project assignment.
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow Northwest Center (NWC) and Amazon policies and procedures.
- Effective time management.
- Flexible and able to work in fast-moving environment
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to frequently carry and lift a backpack containing a laptop and other supplies, up to 50 pounds.
- May need to carry supplies to other buildings.
- Comfortability working in an open, unassigned workspace is required.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods (up to 8 hours per workday).
- It is a combination of desk and actively visiting several Amazon buildings so the ability to move consistently within a 1.5 radius is required.
- Ability to travel independently to various worksites in the Puget Sound region.
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend the English language.
- Ability to see both distance and details at close range, within a few feet of the observer (with or without corrective lenses).
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person (with or without a personal auditory hearing device).
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- This is a dog friendly environment with over 1000 dogs on campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.
About Northwest Center
When People of all Abilities Learn and Work Together, Everyone Benefits. The purpose of Northwest Center is to change society so that people of all abilities engage with each other fully in classrooms, workplaces, and the community. Legally structured as a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation, Northwest Center (NWC) is more broadly a "for-purpose" organization that uses and blends the best techniques of human services, business, and philanthropy in innovative ways.
As a social enterprise organization, Northwest Center proves to the world every day that employing people of all abilities can be a powerful competitive advantage. Northwest Center’s businesses generate over $5 million annually that Northwest Center reinvests into human services while covering 100% of the overhead expense of the organization and building cash reserves for future sustainability.
Northwest Center’s mission is to promote the growth, development, and independence of people with disabilities through programs of therapy, education, and work opportunity.
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we value and accept diversity and inclusion. We promote this by encouraging our employees to participate and contribute to our various employee resource groups. Some examples of the groups include Black Affinity Group (BAG), PRISM (LGBTQIA+ Group) and our Equity Committee. These resource groups promote diversity and inclusion, provide resources to employees, and play an important role in creating a community at Northwest Center! Our culture is encouraging, promotes growth and believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran’s status.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.