Full-Time Janitor Needed for Graveyard Shift!
Argus Janitorial is looking for a Full-Time Janitor to join our team! Are you dependable and have good work ethics? Do you want to work for a great company that cares about their employees and has been in the service industry for over 20 years? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you! We offer very competitive benefits for our employees and don't forget great PTO plan!
*** $100 SIGNING BONUS!***
Schedule: Full Time (Graveyard) Wednesday-Sunday 11pm-7:30am
Wage: Hourly $12.00
Location: Spokane, WA (Downtown)
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows and vacuuming
- Ability to use various types of equipment and tools such as vacuums (uprights, backpack and portable), mops, mop ringer and bucket.
- Expected to clean areas such as offices, halls, restrooms, lunchrooms, stairwells, elevators, bank vaults and food service areas
- Other duties as assigned
Some of the physical aspects include, but are not limited to walking, standing, bending, twisting, sitting, pulling and pushing. Incumbent must be able to manipulate around areas using arms, legs, feet, and hands. Incumbent must be able to lift 10 lbs. and under (60%), 11-25 lbs. (30%), 26-50 lbs. (10%).
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess reliable transportation (your own personal vehicle)
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.