Part-Time Weekend Janitor needed in Deer Park!
Argus Janitorial has been providing long-standing quality service to our customers for over 22 years. We are dedicated to providing positive partnership for our employees and customers we serve.
Argus Janitorial is currently looking for a Part-Time weekend Janitor to join our team!
This position will perform janitorial tasks in Deer Park, WA. Looking for someone who has attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
Wage: $14.84 per hour
Location: Deer Park, WA
Schedule: Part-Time - Saturday & Sundays 11:00pm-1:30am
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess reliable transportation (your own personal vehicle)
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning windows and vacuuming
- Ability to use various types of equipment and tools such as vacuums (uprights, backpack and portable), mops, mop wringer, and bucket.
- Expected to clean areas such as offices, halls, restrooms, lunchrooms, stairwells, elevators, desks, some areas of dusting, window cleaning, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Some of the physical aspects include, but are not limited to walking, standing, bending, twisting, sitting, pulling and pushing. Incumbent must be able to manipulate around areas using arms, legs, feet, and hands. Incumbent must be able to lift 10 lbs. and under (60%), 11-25 lbs. (30%), 26-50 lbs. (10%). Standing an estimated 80% and sitting an estimated 20% of the time.
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.