Northwest Center Kids is seeking a Lead Teacher for our Greenwood school!
Northwest Center Kids' mission is to provide an inclusive environment in which all families receive individual education programs, advocacy, therapy, and family support that nurtures the development of children with and without disabilities.
Northwest Center prioritizes our employees' safety and proudly follows all public health guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control.
Location: Greenwood - Seattle, WA
Schedule: Monday - Friday, an 8-hour shift between 7 AM and 6 PM
Wage: $41,000 - $54,000 DOE + $750 hiring bonus!
*$250 to be paid out after 30 days of employment, and $500 to be paid out after 90 days of employment*
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Gym & Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid professional development and continuing education
- Eligible for a tuition discount after one year at our NWC Early Learning Schools
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Teachers work as a team with a co-teacher to develop and implement positive, nurturing, and stimulating programs suited to children's individual developmental needs and maintain supportive relationships with families. You will provide support to children ages birth to three years old. Strong candidates will be patient and professional, with a child-centered philosophy of how children learn and grow.
- Planning developmentally appropriate activities
- Child assessment
- Classroom management
- Collaboration with other teachers, therapists, and other professionals
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education with two (2) year’s experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with emphasis on Early Childhood Education or related field
- Must be a team player and love all children.
- Some experience with children of all abilities is preferred but not required
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.