Talent Acquisition Specialist
Northwest Center’s Talent Acquisition Team is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This position is for someone who feels they can thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, with the ability to think on their feet and possess the ability for complex problem-solving. The staffing in this area focuses on light industrial (to include production, janitorial, facilities, grounds keeping & landscape, drivers, and more) as well as staffing for Northwest Center Employment Services. This position must draw on extensive knowledge of recruiting & staffing, sourcing, and working with hiring managers/leaders to assist with complex staffing solutions for the functional areas of the businesses and divisions of Northwest Center as a whole.
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
Location: Based in Renton, WA.
- Opportunity to join a growing organization focused on making an impact!
- A supportive, compassionate, and dedicated team
- Competitive and affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off with paid holidays and additional floating holidays.
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Northwest Center is an organization that provides services for people with disabilities from cradle through career and was Founded in 1965 by Washington parents of children with disabilities. Northwest Center operates several businesses that support this mission of inclusion.
As a Northwest Center employee, you will join an inclusive workforce where people with and without disabilities work side by side. Though we operate a variety of businesses and services, our culture is One Northwest Center, where everyone is connected, valued, included, and welcomed, and where we live our core values:
We Value a Growth Mindset
We Unlock Potential
We Celebrate Progress
- 2+ years of progressive recruiting/staffing experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Adopted philosophy that candidate and customer experience is key to the success of talent and employment brand.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and client relationships.
- Reliable Transportation to include the ability to work out of various Northwest Center locations as needed.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events.
- Possess strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations through a deep understanding of operations.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth, implementing any new processes, and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within business operation need to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers.
- Manage all recruitment-related vendors to ensure pricing, cycle time and manager expectations are being met; negotiate contract terms, vendors.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.