CDL Driver - Puget Sound Laundry
Northwest Center is looking for a talented Driver to join our team!
In this role, you will be in charge of picking up and transporting loads. As a dependable and well-organized Class, A CDL driver, you can expect to be loading and unloading your truck at each stop and ensuring safe and accurate deliveries. All while maintaining customer relationships along the assigned route.
Location: Kent, WA home base, traveling throughout Seattle daily
Schedule: Sunday- Thursday 6:00 PM – 3:30 AM
Wage: $25 per hour + Excellent Benefits!
✫ Be home every day ✫
✫ Gain opportunities for advancement ✫
- Great medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
- Valid Driver License
- Valid/Current CDL-A Driving Certification & Maintain a current and valid DOT physical card
- Two (2) years of route driving experience preferred
- Knowledge of traffic laws and demonstrated safe driving
- Familiarity with primary roads and neighborhoods of the Western Washington metro areas is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather, with exposure to humidity, cold, heat, and/or sun
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.