Northwest Center’s iconic Big Blue Truck division is hiring a Data Coordinator to join our team!
In this position, the Data Coordinator will work under the direction of the Director of Customer Engagement. Main responsibilities will be collecting and managing data to analyze business functions, productivity, and redundancies, and serves as the main point of contact for leadership. This is a great opportunity to learn about social enterprise work with exposure to marketing, pricing analysis, a wide variety of systems, operational data, and producing actionable reports.
Position: Data Coordinator
Location: SeaTac, WA
Wage: $19 – 22 per hour DOE
Schedule: Full-Time; Monday – Friday; 8 AM – 4:30 PM
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Strong mathematical problem-solving skills
- Experience with software applications and database search queries
- A go-getter with a strong work ethic and driven to do your best every day
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interconnect with employees and customers
- Taking the initiative to transform and optimize current data collection methods
- Identifying pattern and trends of collection methods and conduct monthly audits
- Compiling and entering raw data into the various operating systems and existing reports to generate metrics relevant to the business
- Maintaining accurate log and record of driver activities, the fleet, and data specific to materials collected from bin data systems
- Conducting data entry and updating operational reports: business dashboard, donation database, and an array of other reporting systems
- Providing the logistic team with daily reports
- Importing/Exporting data from multiple sources for singular reporting needs
- Partner with Marketing and Operations Team to build out databases
- Order and maintain departments office, warehouse, janitorial supplies
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.