Graveyard Production Lead
Puget Sound Laundry is looking to hire an experienced Shift Lead.
As a Shift Supervisor, you would have strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task! You would help to coordinate tasks between all functions of the Commercial Laundry operation, including supervising employees, monitoring quality, and helping to maintain cleaning requirements.
Location: Kent, WA
Schedule: Full-Time Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:30am
Wage: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour DOE
- 2 years of production experience preferred
- Previous lead experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Availability to work overtime
- Manage the productivity of all employees and work centers
- Monitor workflow and linen production between all departments
- Manage utility and material costs
- Perform daily quality checks and cleaning procedures
- Manage employee hours
- Coordinate tasks between all functions of the building
- Communicate with leads with any discrepancies
- Train employees from diverse backgrounds on quality and production standards
As a member of our team at Puget Sound Laundry Services, you are dedicated, active, and enjoy hard work. We are well-known for being the best in the business at servicing large hotels, hospitals, and other well-known customers throughout the Seattle area. You will enjoy being part of a fun, diverse team that includes people of all abilities working side by side. We value safety, honesty, hard work and team players. Puget Sound Laundry is a division of Northwest Center which supports children and adults with Developmental Disabilities.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace