Argus Janitorial is looking for a Floor Technician who can help deliver outstanding results to our current and future customers! Come join our company that offers very competitive benefits for employees.
Need extra cash?!?! Immediate overtime opportunities are available.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE $750 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Schedule: Part-Time/Full-Time (Must be available for weekends)
Wage: $18.00-$20.00 Per Hour
We provide paid on-the-job training for all new employees!
- Schedule and perform periodic floor care and carpet cleaning
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
- Operate equipment, including buffers, auto scrubbers, high-speed burnishers, carpet extractors, fans, and pressure washers
- Cleans interior and perimeter windows removing dirt, smudges, and streak marks.
- Perform cleaning tasks outside of the building including sweeping, pressure washing, policing, and emptying trash and ashtrays.
- Perform Janitorial tasks as needed
- At least three (3) months of janitorial experience
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be ok working with a team or alone, depending on the job
- Must be able willing to fill in for janitorial if/when needed
- Must have a clear driving record up to 5 years. Will be driving a company vehicle to locations
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
- Carrying and/or pushing & pulling
- Frequently engages in heavy work which requires, in addition to those activities listed above, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and climbing
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.