Northwest Center is now hiring an On-Call Janitor to join our team!
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail that can work independently. In this role, you will be responsible for performing various cleaning tasks and general labor duties to create and maintain a safe, clean, and orderly environment.
Location: Seattle and Bellevue
Schedule: 10 - 40 hours per week
On-call with 10hr to 2 weeks notice before a shift
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Some general experience or understanding of janitorial duties
- Able to lift & carry up to 50lbs regularly
- Reliable Transportation
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
- Able to travel between multiple worksites as needed
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.