Sortation Associate - Part Time
Are you looking for a part-time position with the region’s largest online retailer? Northwest Center is working as an agent to assist in the hiring of part time sortation workers in support of inclusion and hiring those with disabilities.
Pay Rate: $15.80 w/an increase to $16.30 after good standing in probationary period
*must have a documented disability to qualify for this role*
If you are reliable, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment have a positive attitude, Northwest Center has the role for you! A usual shift is sorting, wrapping and moving packages throughout the day. Lots of walking is involved so relaxed dress code and comfortable shoes are a must. Successful team members will be comfortable with varying noise level and temperatures. Associates in this role have access to a job coach and support resources.
Shifts: Must be available to work Monday to Friday, 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
Required experience and education, etc:
- 18 years or older
- Must have a documented disability
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Comfortable communicating with team members
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to lift to 49 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to stand and walk up 6 hours
Basic functions of the job:
- Sorting packages onto pallets
- Using a handheld electronic scanner to scan packages
- Manually wrapping pallets with shrink wrap
- Using a pallet jack
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A DOCUMENTED DISABILITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PART TIME ROLE.