Sortation Associate - Part Time
Are you looking for a part-time position with the region’s largest online retailer? Northwest Center is working as an agent to assist in the hiring of part-time sortation workers in support of inclusion and hiring those with disabilities.
Pay Rate: $15.80 per hour
*must have a documented disability to qualify for this role*
If you are reliable, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment have a positive attitude, Northwest Center has the role for you! A usual shift is sorting, wrapping, and moving packages throughout the day. Lots of walking is involved so relaxed dress code and comfortable shoes are a must. Successful team members will be comfortable with varying noise levels and temperatures. Associates in this role have access to a job coach and support resources.
Shifts: Must be available to work Monday to Friday, 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm (possibly 8:00 pm)
Required experience and education, etc:
- 18 years or older
- Must have a documented disability
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Comfortable communicating with team members
- Able to read and write in English
- Able to lift to 49 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to stand and walk up 6 hours
Basic functions of the job:
- Sorting packages onto pallets
- Using a handheld electronic scanner to scan packages
- Manually wrapping pallets with shrinkwrap
- Using a pallet jack
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A DOCUMENTED DISABILITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PART TIME ROLE.