Senior Move Ambassador for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Northwest Center Services @ Amazon is hiring!
Are you a ready to take the next step in your career as a Senior Move Ambassador?
Do you love working with multiple teams to reach a goal?
Do you value great customer service and have the ability to work across departments in a fast paced environment?
If you answered yes, this may be the job for you!
As a Senior Move Ambassador, you are responsible for providing support to ensure the most efficient and seamless experience for workspace moves across the corporate campus. The Senior Move Ambassador would be responsible for providing excellent customer service for our clients by maintaining communication with our vendor partners, verifying data, and being onsite support during the move process. This includes managing occurring and upcoming moves. The Senior Move Ambassador works closely with a specific organization to help ensure all EA’s and space managers are comfortable and confident on the move process as a whole, focusing on managing Executive Assistant/Space Manager education and training. The Senior Move Ambassador will also assist in other responsibilities as assigned by the MA supervisors, and possible requests regarding space and move process education for Executive Assistants and Space Managers.
Location: South Lake Union, to include the Greater Seattle Area
Wage: $25.00 per hour
Schedule: Full-time flexible schedule
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize industry-specific computer programs to receive, compile and scrub move lists for potential issues and ensure information is accurate.
- Work with org to help strategically manage training of EAs/Space Managers on all move related processes.
- Responsible for new EA/Space manager move process education
- Ability to create and update assigned SLU building WIKI’s
- Responsible for working on updating and managing Org’s Business Unit Profile Page
- Acts as liaison between teams and the move vendors, communicate any desk adds and last-minute seating updates.
- Management of all initial move intake forms for specific Org
- Responsible for move timeline enforcement and communicator for their Org
- Responsible for communicating moves, issues, and general org updates with NWC leadership
- Monitor email and respond within 30 minutes of receipt providing a solution or informing the customer that the request is being addressed.
- Distribute labels, move schedule, packing instructions, and any additional FAQs for the customer during the move process.
- Work cohesively with other supporting vendors on moves including but not limited to our project management, security, facilities, and the various move companies.
- Conduct walks to ensure employees are packed; items are labeled, and ready to move as well as verify items have been delivered to the correct location.
- Hours will have a varied start and end times due to move and scheduling needs. Flexibility to work some nights and weekends is required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1-year customer service, real estate/facilities, or administrative support experience. Experience in MAC (Moves, Additions, Changes) preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently without a line of sight to another employee or as the only representative of Northwest Center.
- Ability to be comfortable and perform in a stressful environment
- Ability to problem solve and make quick and decisive decisions
- Ability to write concise correspondence and effectively communicate verbally and electronically with all levels of management, employees, vendor partners, event organizers and visitors.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of 40 hours per week with the possibility of extra time.
- Hours will have varied start and end times due to move and scheduling needs. Flexibility to work some nights and weekends is required.
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow Northwest Center (NWC) and Amazon policies and procedures.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Windows, Excel, and Outlook e-mail.
- Daily duties include a combination of desk time and visiting several Amazon buildings, so the ability to regularly walk within a 1.5 mile radius or travel independently within a 10 mile radius is required.
- Comfortability working in an open, unassigned workspace is required.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods (up to 8 hours per workday).
- Ability to distribute supplies to other buildings, up to 50 pounds.
- Amazon is a dog friendly environment with over 1,000 dogs on campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.
- Sight (with or without corrective lenses) is required.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.