Northwest Center Services @ Amazon is looking for polished, self-motivated, and engaging customer service professionals to join our Corporate Reception team in the Crystal City area.
We work towards a single goal: to ensure a world-class experience for our customers. Our team is focused on continuously offering the highest level of service to all corporate employees and their visitors.
If you are like us, and you're truly obsessed with providing the best possible customer service, you'll find this is a great place to build your career!
* Thank you for your interest in a career at Northwest Center Services. We are eager to learn more about you! To be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application. *
Location: Crystal City area
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30AM – 4:00PM and 9:30AM - 6:00PM (must have open availability to work both shifts as assigned)
Wage: $16.50 per hr w/increase to $17.50 after the probationary period!
You'll love it here if you:
- Want to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- Love interacting with people (and dogs)
- Want the opportunity to build your career
- Want to work in a fun, fast paced environment
- Providing 5-star customer service to all employees and visitors (in all forms of communication).
- Answering incoming telephone calls and routing callers to the person who can best assist them.
- Ensuring all visitors complete, sign, and understand their responsibility for adhering to the corporation’s Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) before arranging for the guests to move about the campus.
- Maintaining professionalism and composure when interacting with all callers.
- Strategically determine what additional support is needed when handling sensitive inquiries in person or on the phone.
- Provide staffing coverage at Amazon’s Community Banana Stand as assigned.
- Customer service, call center, or administrative support experience
- 1-year experience as a user with MS Office Software
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interrelate with management, desk mates, and employees
- Ability to work with a high degree of integrity and operate both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and easily transition between working in fast and/or gradual paced environments
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.