Janitorial Floor Technician
At Argus Janitorial, we are committed to growing the capabilities of our employees, for them to feel a sense of belonging and feel valued to their greatest potentials.
We provide many opportunities to grow within! APPLY TODAY!!
**We Are Hiring on the Spot**
***$750 SIGN-ON BONUS***
-after 90 days of employment, the employee receives $400
-after 120 days of employment, the employee receives $350
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Value village and Verizon discounts
- Schedule and perform periodic floor care and carpet cleaning
- Maintain accurate records of all work performed
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
- Operate equipment, including buffers, auto scrubbers, high-speed burnishers, carpet extractors, fans, and pressure washers
- Cleans interior and perimeter windows removing dirt, smudges, and streak marks.
- Perform cleaning tasks outside of the building including sweeping, pressure washing, policing, and emptying trash and ashtrays.
- Follow specifications to WISHA rules and company cleaning standards.
- Perform Janitorial tasks as needed
- Janitorial experience preferred, with a minimum of six (6) months as a floor technician
- Must demonstrate proficiency in carpet cleaning, working on resilient flooring, concrete, stone, and ceramic tile, including the ability to strip and seal commercial floors
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high-quality work
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be ok working with a team or alone, depending on the job
- Must be able willing to fill in for janitorial if/when needed
- Must have a clear driving record up to 5 years. Will be driving a company vehicle to locations
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
- Carrying or pushing/pulling
- Frequently engages in heavy work which requires, in addition to those activities listed above, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and climbing
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.