Janitorial - Site Supervisor (Full-Time)
Argus Janitorial is looking for a Full-Time Site Supervisor to join our team! Are you dependable and have good work ethics? Do you want to work for a great company that cares about their employees and has been in the service industry for over 20 years? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you! We also offer very competitive benefits for our employees and don't forget great PTO!
*** $500 SIGNING BONUS!***
Schedule: Full Time Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Wage: DOE - Willing to pay the right candidate a Premium Wage!
Location: Spokane, WA (Downtown)
- Two (2) years of janitorial experience, with a minimum of one (1) year experience as a supervisor/manager.
- Must be able to train and direct janitors.
- Ability to inspect work and deliver high quality work.
- Must have strong customer service & communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a crowded environment around all walks of life.
- Must be able to pass our extensive background check.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cooperation with team members, staff and customers.
- Oversee the Day/Night crew. Communication and working closely with night area supervisors to ensure night crew is established and followed up on.
- Follow up on crews cleaning to ensure that it is up to Argus and to customer standards.
- Comply with Argus policies and procedures.
- Train and/or retrain new janitors or existing janitors when necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service such as handling customer complaints/requests in a timely matter to ensure all janitorial specifications are being met on a daily basis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people of all ethnicities, disabilities and communication barriers.
- Must be able to make quick judgement calls and to handle any situation that may arise.
- Must be able to provide verbal warnings/write-up's to employees as needed.
- Maintaining supplies on-site and ordering supplies while staying within the monthly budget.
- Must also demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Consistently lifts 50 pounds
- Carrying or pushing/pulling
- Frequently engages in heavy work which requires, in addition to those activities listed above, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and climbing