Manager, Program Services for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
NORTHWEST CENTER SERVICES @ AMAZON IS ADDING TO THE TEAM: Manager, Program Services
The Northwest Center Services @ Amazon team operates in a fast-paced and demanding corporate environment where we provide professional 5-star customer service across several program divisions. As the Manager of Program Services, you will be responsible for the successful operation of our Move Ambassador and Transportation Concierge programs. You will provide leadership oversight and direction to three (3) supervisors and an overall staff of 25.
In this role you will ensure high quality service levels for each program. You will foster positive working relationships with key internal stakeholders and vendor partners to promote collaboration and alignment of goals and objectives.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ effective and direct leadership experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed by both teams.
- Effectively communicate both written and in meeting settings with the teams and senior leadership.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Proficient Excel user familiar with advanced functions and charting capabilities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing team deadlines.
- Highly developed critical and resourceful thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational management skills within a fast-paced and demanding corporate environment.
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA (SOUTH LAKE UNION)
SCHEDULE: FULL TIME - Monday - Friday (with occasional weekend work as business needs arise)
SALARY: DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
**FOR CONSIDERATION INCLUDE A RESUME AND COVER LETTER WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS**
- Lead and manage a team of 3 supervisors, 17 move ambassadors and 5 transportation concierges; responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial information of the two programs assisting with monthly invoicing.
- Effectively collaborate and build positive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Responsible for gathering all required metrics and ensuring that service level agreement targets are met each month.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with NWC and Amazon policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include recruitment and interviewing, training and supporting staff; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and providing corrective feedback to employees and effective escalation resolution.
- Ensure and strategically plan for optimal staffing levels collaborating with the Director and HR recruiting team.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff through effective training, ongoing feedback and identifying development opportunities.
- Establish and implement regular communication to the teams and leadership on updates, Amazon and NWC news and informative topics.
- Daily duties include a combination of desk time and visiting several Amazon buildings so the ability to walk regularly within a 1.5-mile radius is required.
- Amazon is a dog friendly environment with over 1000 dogs on campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.
- Excellent use of the English language in verbal and written communication.
- Sight (with or without corrective lenses) is required.
WHO WE ARE:
When people of all abilities learn and work together, everyone benefits. The purpose of Northwest Center (NWC) is to change society so that people of all abilities engage with each other fully in classrooms, workplaces and the community. Legally structured as a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation, Northwest Center is more broadly a "for-purpose" organization that uses and blends the best techniques of human services, business and philanthropy in innovative ways.
As a social enterprise organization, Northwest Center proves to the world every day that employing people of all abilities can be a powerful competitive advantage. Northwest Center’s businesses generate over $5 million annually that Northwest Center reinvests into human services while covering 100% of the overhead expense of the organization.
Northwest Center’s Mission is to promote the growth, development and independence of people with disabilities through programs of therapy, education and work opportunity.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.